Half a million views and some cool pie charts.

489,850 and counting...

By Christmas day my blog/website www.rjscott.co.uk will have passed half a million views. Thank you SO MUCH for every single click you have done! 

As I look towards 2014 it's time for me to ask you what would you find useful to have on the site? News, reviews, art, comment, visiting authors, competitions, buy links, WIP news? Please comment below. :)

Also is there anything you don't like about the site?

Graphs and stuff

Because at the heart of me, under the angsty MM writer, is the heart of a statistician who loves making graphs in Excel. ROFL.

Just as an end of the year thing, and also as a marketing initiative I looked at some of the information on my site and made four bright charts. 

My biggest viewing audience is America, with the UK and Canada second and third respectively. Most of my viewers use Windows. Out of the people that search for my site the biggest search term is RJ Scott. Where the closest percentages occur is in the browsers used to connect to the site.

Browsers


Split by Country


Split by Operating System


Split by Search Term


4 comments