Competitions, The Ex Factor, and Have You Read?

The Ex Factor

Number 1 on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.au, and AllRomance Ebooks, The Ex Factor has shocked the life out of me! Not only that but the book is top 5 on Amazon.com and under the magic 1000 in all books. AND Bodyguard to a Sex God is selling strongly as well... *dances*.

Totally blown away and so pleased and thankful people like it. Hugs you all.

Book 3 in the series is called Max and the Prince and will be with you November time. Read more about book 3 here: Max and the Prince.

Have you read?

If you like my Bodyguards Inc. series then there are a couple things you could also try in my backlist.

The Sanctuary series (complete and seven books) is centered on Sanctuary which is a privately funding foundation that helps out when the FBI can't handle a situation. Danger, murder, romance, lust, double crossing, remote cabins, bombs on planes, SEALs, guns... you name it the series has it. You can read more about Sanctuary here: Sanctuary series.

Then there is my new series of books, Heroes. Book 1 was A Reason To Stay, and book 2 is my current work in progress (Last Marine Standing). You can read more about A Reason To Stay (murder, mystery, romance, SEALs, Sheriff's office, mountains, guns and of course a HEA) here: A Reason To Stay

Competition information on the Author tour dates so far:

Thank you to everyone that has hosted me so far *mwah*.

Don't forget, each post has two prizes, 1st place a $10 voucher for Amazon or ARe, and second prize a free book from my backlist. THEN, anyone who enters on these separate days als ogets included in a grand prize to be drawn at the end of the month with $50 voucher for Amazon or ARe

Prism Book Alliance, Series overview Sanctuary vs Texas, competition closing date 8 July 13:00 GMT

Rainbow Gold Reviews, When a standalone becomes a series, competition closing date 9 July 13:00 GMT

Two Men Are Better Than One, Deefur Dog vs Shattered Secrets (Shadow of the Wolf #1), competition closing date 10 July 13:00 GMT

Jess Buffet, The Fitzwarren Inheritance with Chris Quinton and Sue Brown, competition closing date 11 July 13:00 GMT

2 comments

  1. Cant follow what competition is on where, so stop distracting me, I am going back to BI2 cause I'm at the shower scene.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've purchased and read the rest, so Ex Factor is on my 'to read' list for this great 3 day weekend. I KNOW it will excel just as the rest. Love your guys and your talent. ! :o)

    ReplyDelete