Waves Break My Fall - Kendall McKenna


Release Date: July 28th

Waves Break My Fall

by Kendall McKenna

BUY LINK

Blurb: Kage is a Marine, newly returned from Afghanistan and having difficulty adjusting to being home. He tries to decompress with a quiet trip to Puerto Vallarta. Zach is a new college graduate, facing the realities of adulthood. Will their hot summer fling grow into something more?

Just before I sat down to put this post together, I received several comments on a post on my own blog all complimenting the cover of Waves Break My Fall, as well as my first book, Brothers In Arms.

Once again, I felt so lucky because, like RJ Scott and all the other authors at Silver Publishing, my covers are created by two of the most talented artists in the biz.

When Reese Dante put together the cover for Brothers In Arms, I was stunned at how she absolutely captured the essence of the story and the characters so quickly and easily, and beautifully.

Not long after, Silver posted that they were searching for another cover artist who was good with photo manipulation. I told my friend, Lee Tiffen, she should go for it. She’d been making gorgeous manips for my personal use for quite a while. She applied and Reese snatched her up!


Waves Break My Fall is part of Silver Publishing’s Summer Heat special release. All the books in the release share the same cover art, created by Reese Dante. And what a cover it is! It evokes thoughts of a hot, pleasurable summer getaway. Perfect.

So, if you like RJ Scott’s Sanctuary series (strong men being heroic and falling in love), you might like Waves Break My Fall. And you’ll get some beautiful cover art in the deal!

Title: Waves Break My Fall
Author: Kendall McKenna
Publisher: Silver Publishing
Cover Art: Reese Dante
Release Date: July 28th



No comments