A Reason To Stay, Heroes #1

Heroes - Sometimes the wars you need to fight are the ones you left at home...

Remember Viktor in World's Collide? The love 'em and leave 'em SEAL from Joseph's team? He's in book one of a brand new series loosely titled as the Unexpected Heroes series coming Spring 2014.

Book 1: A Reason To Stay

When Viktor Holender left small town America for the Navy he made sure he never had a reason to return. He wanted to see the world and fight for his country and nothing, or no one, was getting in his way. He fights hard, and plays harder, and a succession of men and women share his bed.

But when his sister calls Viktor to tell him that his nephew is in hospital with a drug overdose he uses his thirty day down time to go home.

What he finds is corruption that holds a town in fear and the only man attempting to break through that fear and do something about it. His childhood friend and first love... Adam.

There were reasons he left. Not least Adam Coleman with his small town innocence and his dreams of forever.

See also... Story Idea, Unexpected Heroes - Book 2

26 comments

  1. I think it's an amazing idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Woohoo, I loved Viktor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. and I couldn't leave him...

      RJ X

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic idea! I'd LOVE to read that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes? I will add it to my list pronto.... RJ XXXXXXXX

      Delete
  4. simply awesome! I could be bias considering I love all your other books :-)~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacia, yes you are bias... that's why i luvs ya RJ XXXXXXXXXXXXX

      Delete
  5. I will so be adding this to my must read book, when Viktor showed up in Worlds Collide my brain was screaming RJ needs to give him a book, I just knew there was more to him than hot sex. Do it, do it, please...you know you wannna'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sensing a tiny bit of enthusiasm here... he he he

      Delete
    2. Maybe...just a little...(Does cartwheels around the room!)...come on do it...do it...you know you wanna'...I know your readers want you too...soon, please? (Little whimpers of desperation from the peanut gallery now...whimper, whimper, whimper)

      Delete
  6. Please, Please, Please... Sounds like a fantastic idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, yes, yes! Can't wait for this, please, soon. Happy Snoopy Dancing for this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely yes! Yes, yes, yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, sounds like trouble! The best kind of trouble. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes please!!!! I like the idea a lot. Looking forward to reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! If it's anything like the Sanctuary books it'll be great. As long as it doesn't interfere with the release of Texas Family, bring it! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an awesome idea I know I would read it. I fell for Viktor in Worlds Collide. I just finished reading Worlds Collide and have been hoping you would give Viktor his own book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOU SUCK HARD CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am going to get this story in August RIGHT!!! lol
    Please please write it you knew we would want spin offs...Series: SEALS Refuge; the ones name: Viktor's sight

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved Viktor. I can't wait for this new series….I need this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very awesome!! Adding this series to my list!

    ReplyDelete