Bad Case Of Loving You, Laney Cairo, 5/5

5/5 and a very good well written medical drama.

Matthew is a medical student, trying to ignore his various room-mates' wild parties and get through his classes. Andrew is his instructor, a doctor at a prestigious British hospital. They're not supposed to be attracted to each other, but they can't deny their undeniable chemistry.

They come together with a heat that surprises them both, and through doctor's strikes, dealing with Andrew's teenaged son, and hospital red tape, Andrew and Matthew learn to live, and love together. Is their relationship just what the doctor ordered?

The Review

This Torquere book from 2006, recommended to me by Kris Jacen was so good. Doctor/student drama, patient care, dedication to patients, a strike. Delicious. I live in the UK but my knowledge of the internal workings of the NHS is limited to my own use of it and by what one of my closest friends tell me. This book may be wildly inaccurate but I wouldn't know, and neither would 99% of the people who read it. If you love doctors, hospitals, and want to read a book set in the UK then you have to read this...

I loved this book. The sex was hot, but it wasn't just about hot sex, the emotions that were written into the story were beautiful *takes notes*.

Recommended.

Buy Links

No comments