Blog appearance and competition... My Fiction Nook

I will be visiting many a blog up to and including GRL 2014 in Chicago. Each time I post I will just slip a little reminder onto my own blog in case you want to go see...

Of course each post I do will offer a prize, a free book, or Amzon & ARe vouchers, so it would be worth your while!

Today's blog is all about April 23rd and why this date could potentially be an important date in an English person's calendar... find out what the day is and why the English don't pull together to celebrate it like we should!

http://myfictionnook.com/2014/04/grl-author-promo-rj-scott-reason-to-stay.html

And the winner is... ShirleyAnn... congrats! 


3 comments

  1. Who won this RJ? being nosy again...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ShirleyAnn won this one ... thank you for reminding me to do the draw... sorry Tracy!

      HUGS XXXXX

      Delete
  2. Thats ok hun... I'm just nosy... LOL

    ReplyDelete