Social Networking Links and Instagram start up

Instagram

Hi guys... On the advice of my social networking advisor (aka, my seventeen year old daughter!) I now have an instagram.

Well, to be fair I've had one for a few years... but I didn't use it, for which I have been chastised... rofl

Anyway, I take photos of things that inspire my stories, and if you want to follow me at all then this is me: http://instagram.com/rjscott_author.

I also make collections on Pinterest, and Tumblr. Tumblr is where I put my Not Safe For Work pics so don't go visiting there unless you are in a place you can look at photos of nekkid men safely!

So to summarise:


Pinterest: pinterest.com/rjscottauthor/

Tumblr: rjscott.tumblr.com/ NSFW

Instagram: instagram.com/rjscott_author

Facebook: facebook.com/author.rjscott 

Website: www.rjscott.co.uk

Twitter: twitter.com/Rjscott_author

No comments