Lethal Weapon
Like Die Hard, this isn't a story about Christmas, more a film set at Christmas. I love the sleigh bells, the tree, the cat, the dog, the buddy buddy, the fight in the rain, Mel's acting (even though he's a dick, back then he was sex. Just that. Sex.)
IMDB Entry IMDB Link

Die Hard
Such a Christmas Movie even if it doesn't seem like it at first sight. The music, the lights, the absolutely perfect hero movie...
IMDB Link
A Christmas Carol
Possibly one of my most loved actors in one of my most loved adaptations of A Christmas Carol...
Enchanting, gorgeous, and quite possibly the only time I have fancied Scrooge.
IMDB link
The Holiday
I wish everyone in England lived in a village... in a cottage... with snow... at Christmas... sadly that doesn't happen but I like that Hollywood thinks it does. This story is predictable and therefore is a perfect Christmas romance with a Brit and a American swapping homes for Christmas...
Would love to see this remade as a gay movie. Who's with me on that? Actually I would LOVE to write this as a gay romance... sighs... IMDB Link
So much yummy British Goodness set at Christmas where Hugh Grant is an awesome single Prime Minister. Cliche and saccharine sweet but the real reason I love this so much is the poignant story of the sister who has the additional needs brother.
IMDB entry - IMDB Link
White Christmas
Now this brings back memories of when I was tiny and there was a choice between two channels on our TV and they would show a Christmas film, either a James Bond or White Christmas... or The Wizard of Oz come to think of it.IMDB Entry
The Snow Bride
Made for TV Hallmark Channel, and perfect with a glass of wine and some chocolates, predictable and snowy christmas story... sighs...
IMDB Link
No comments