Book Review Tour - Love's Design (Bodyguards 5)



Xtreme Delusions 5/5 - I love this series

All of the Bodyguards Inc. stories have been about romance and suspense but in Love’s Design R.J. Scott has truly outdone herself. In addition to the suspense and romance, this story is about family and the sacrifices that one man is willing to make to keep his safe.


Making it Happen - 4/5 fans of the Bodyguards, Inc. series will definitely want to add it to their collections

There was a lot of action and suspense at the beginning, but that tapered off into more of a waiting game as the story went on. Regardless of this, I was still engrossed enough in the story to read through it in a single sitting.

Bookaholics not so anonymous 5/5 - officially my favorite book in the series so far.

In the month and a half since I first came across this series, it's become a favorite and author RJ Scott is now a go-to author. I'm excited for the sixth BI book this April 25 and give Love's Design five stars. ♥



United Indie Book Blog  - to follow...





Bayou Book Junkie 4/5 - Interesting to see it all unravel in the end and that Kirby and Stefan managed to find a way for their HEA.

I loved Stefan, who we'd already met in Undercover Lovers, but it took me a bit to warm up to Kirby. Yes, he had a hard life, but some of his reactions with Stefan were out of misplaced pride and I just wanted to slap him. He got much better in the second half of the book, and I really liked their interactions with the children and the rest of the BI crew.


Jen's Corner Spot 5/5 - Another great addition to this series and can't wait to read more soon! Five stars!!!

This one was a little different than the other books in this series and I absolutely loved where it started out and how things ended.  Kirby was such a great character and I love how he is with Andy and Louise. That's a good uncle right there, when he sees them in danger he takes off with them to get them safe.


Wicked Babes Blog  - To Follow...



Sexy Erotic Xciting 5/5 - Love’s Design was a great addition to the Bodyguard, Inc. series, with a magical Christmas theme.

Ms. Scott stressed desire and friendship as opposed to immediate sexual gratification…but don’t get me wrong, when Stefan and Kirby finally get together the fireworks ignite.


Foxylutely Books 4/5 - an enjoyable read and I am looking forward to the next book in the series. Four stars.

I did enjoy seeing Stefan lower his alpha and for Kirby to react to his attraction and let the romance happen that was inevitable between the pair.


Diverse Readers - This was a gorgeous love story.

I LOVE Kirby and I’m beyond grateful to Stefan for saving him and the weens lol.


Books to Read 4/5 - I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did as a first time reader.

This was the first book in the series that I've read but I will be reading the rest in no time soon. I really enjoyed the story and the characters.




Bella's Blog 5/5 - I highly recommend that you read this amazing story you won't be disappointed.

This story sets us up for some emotions like frustrating and some major tension just waiting for these two men to stop denying each other and for them both to admit their feels for each other.


Jim's Blog 5/5 - Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Exactly the powerful writing one expects from Ms Scott.

I'd give it a 100 if I could, but I'm limited to a scale of 1 to 5, so 5 will have to do.


Alpha Book Club 4/5  Sexy, sexy, sexy!

There’s so much sexual angst between the two, you almost combust from the heat!!








No comments