Weekly Round-up - November 5


It's been a busy week here at RJ central, here's a quick recap in case you missed anything - *hugs* RJ

My super-secret project was revealed to be *drum roll* Texas Gift (Texas #8). We're heading back to Texas for 10 years in the life of Jack, Riley and the family and friends who make up the Double D Ranch. You can find out all about it here

Jordan L Hawk's Wild Wild Hex was released, I love everything Jordan writes and this was no exception. Details about the book and my review can be found here

Submissions are open for a new anthology featuring new and established authors with the theme Seasons. Read all about it and find out how to submit YOUR story here

Leta Blake took her turn in the Hump Day Hot Seat to talk about her favourite TV show and her writing habits. There's still time to enter the giveaway for a copy of her latest audiobook too. You can find the post here

It's NaNoWriMo time, see what I'm spending my November writing here

The Italian translation of The Code, the first book in my M/F hockey series, The Ice Dragons, 
Il Codice, has a gorgeous cover and details can be found here. (Out November 7)

I revisited Boy Banned this week while writing a short for Amber Kell's Birthday Blog, see what I hard to say here

Rainbow Snippets this week was from The Heart Of Texas (Texas #1) and the start of Jack and Riley's journey. You can find it here

And finally, a few reviews for the final book in the Heroes series and my latest release, Deacon's Law here

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and to those in the UK, stay safe with the fireworks tonight and make sure your pets are all tucked up inside. <3




No comments