Elves, Feline Shifters, Werewolves, Vampires...

A cup of hot chocolate and a notebook and I have the series for Supernatural Bounty Hunters all sketched out.

Book 1 - The Vampire Contract (available here). Micah and Connor. A vampire guilty of murder on the run from justice to prove his innocence. A werewolf sent to retrieve him with one thought – that only the guilty run.

Book 2 - The Guilty Werewolf (April 1st) - Levi & Declan

Book 3 - The Warlock's Secret (June 1st) - Joseph & ?

Book 4 - The Elven Prince (August 1st) - Phin & Brodie

Book 5 - The Feline Guild (October 1st) - Simeon & ?

Book 6 - The Third Kingdom (November 1st) - Asher & Reuben

4 comments

  1. Whooo yooo love me some paranormal..lol.
    You rock Rj.

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for these books!! I loved the first one. It just sucked me in and before I knew it, I had finished the book and was busy looking around for the next one. I think I cried a little when I realized there wasn't a "next one" out yet. Just have to work on my patience a bit more. :( Oh well, they are worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *the pressure* I hope you enjoy when it comes out ! XXXXXX

      Delete