Gay Rom Lit

Am so excited... I am a Featured Author at Gay Rom Lit in October 2013... I am so damn lucky to have got a place... they went in the space of three minutes.

My email and the one for hubby's booking are timestamped at 17:01... just 1 minute past the time they went live... ROFL... I spent all of today worrying.

So now I have new worries... what kind of promotion do I need to think about? Or swag... Any ideas gratefully received.

IN OTHER NEWS

I have an update post on Silver Publishing and taking time off here: On silver publishing and exhaustion

I am committing to getting The Christmas Throwaway, The Heart Of Texas and Guarding Morgan, into print in the next few weeks. Watch this space...

   

4 comments

  1. Hi RJ,
    I'm so glad you are going to be at GRL. Do you really want ideas for Swag? I would love one or some glossy prints (say.. 5x7s?), of your book covers. I have a hard time reading the small print in paperbacks so I can only buy ebooks. I really miss being able to see the pretty pictures without having to go back to the start of the book. Especially some of the new ones like The Christmas Throwaway.
    I love your writing so much. So exciting and edge of your seat. And so many sexy men. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
    Claire McGuire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Claire... I very definitely need ideas... thank you so much... which book covers would you like me to do? Thank you for your lovely comment... X

      HUGS XXXX

      Delete
  2. I'm going to GRL, too! Yay. I like Claire's idea. I also read ebooks and don't get to drool over the cover easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to be going... I can not wait to meet everyone... HUGS XXXXX

      And yes, I agree the cover idea is awesome... I just need to decide which ones now... :)

      Delete