|Awesome A4 poster by Meredith |
*Not another last minute thing from RJ* Russell
I am bricking it. Which is UK for being just ever so slightly bloody worried... My worries start with the suitcases and the weight of them, then the bleedin' long flight that is sooooooooo boring... I think I am okay with using MARTA, Mr RJ will be with me to help me...
Of course then I get to the hotel
- What if someone says *Oh my god, hello RJ, how are you, etc etc* and they have obviously met me and I don't recognise them? (I have a crap memory).
- What if someone says, *I love Riley/Joseph/Liam or insert any other name, and I can't remember their book because my brain dies on the flight over*
- What if no one wants to meet RJ Scott. I will die if my table isn't visited... I will go out and hire people to stand next to me.
- What if I fall over/stumble/do something stupid? This is likely.
- What if I fall asleep at ten pm (because it is some ungodly hour like 3am in England) and start snoring on the sofa
- What if I can't handle dealing with everything that has happened to me in the last year and do or say something stupid. Also likely.
- What if... hell... I could spend all day writing this list... ROFL
I don't normally worry about these things. I mean, I will say I'm worried about the flight, but when it comes to it, I'll eat and watch films and try not to recall a single episode of *Flight Crash Disaster Death Mayhem Awfulness* (Or whatever it is called) that hubby watches where planes have fallen from the sky because of a missing two inch widget that you could buy from a local store.
On a good note, all my swag is organised. I'm running a competition at the signing table to win Amazon vouchers, and other goodies. I'm selling books, giving away postcards, pens, and all kinds of bits and pieces.
AND the amazingly wonderful Meredith Russell has made me an A4 poster that will sit on my table so you know who I am...
I am excited and terrified at the same time... Kind of like that moment when you are pulled up to the top of a roller coaster and you hang there for a second. That kind of excited/terrified...
If you want to follow my general shenanigans then my twitter is rjscott_author and my facebook is https://www.facebook.com/author.rjscott I will attempt to remember to hashtag with #GRL or whatever they want us to use... #GRLAtlanta... or something...