Warrior's Cross - Madeleine Urban & Abigail Roux - Review

Cameron Jacobs is an open book. He considers himself a common waiter with normal friends, boring hobbies, harmless dogs, and nothing even resembling a secret... except a crush on a tall, dark, devastatingly handsome man who dines alone at his restaurant on Tuesday nights. All it takes is one passionate night with Julian Cross to turn Cameron’s world on its head.

Julian's love and devotion are all Cameron could have hoped for and more. But when his ordinary life meets and clashes with Julian's extraordinary lifestyle, Cameron discovers that trust and fear can go hand in hand, and love is just a step away from danger.

My review - 4.5/5

So I sidestepped away from the Cut & Run series to visit with Warrior's Cross, because I wanted to know more about Julian Cross who features in Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run 5).

I really enjoyed this book and it stands alone as a story (although I am looking forward to reading more Julian/Cameron in the next C&R book!). 

A strong story and good characterisation. Felt a bit odd about the bad guy and the relationship between him and Julian... but overall this book is cool...

2 comments

  1. Well, I learn something every day! I read this one quite some time ago and didn't realize it's related to Ty & Zane. I haven't started that series, yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the crossover aspect of pairing Julian & Cam with Ty & Zane - some memorable scenes between Julian and Ty in A&D. I can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete