Nanowrimo

During my first Nano I wrote Back Home... which went on to be one of my first published books. I can't recall what else I've written in Nano, i guess I should check... LOL

This is the writing plan I have for Nano 2015:

Remainder of Love's Design (Bodyguards Inc #5) 

My Christmas story - approx 20,000 will remain to be done in November (due to editor 9th November - release December 12 December so a really tight turn around on that one... )

CIA Agent Stefan Mortimer is not welcome back home. After what his superiors call 'the UK incident', Stefan is told to stay where he is and cool his heels. Taking on an easy assignment with Bodyguards Inc. seems like a good solution to keep him sane.

Stefan is used to life throwing him curveballs, and it’s just another day at the office when new client Kirby Devlin and his nephews need help. Now he has to keep Kirby and the kids alive, all while protecting his own heart. Easy. Right?

The Road to Frosty Hollow

A standalone book, for release Valentines 2016, approx 30,000 to write in November.

A world weary cop and a preacher's son; two men with pasts they want to leave behind. The journey to Frosty Hollow may just give the two men enough time to make things right. And, maybe love will begin to heal the hurt.

* * * * *

So there you have it, my 50,000 words is set out for me...

If you are part of Nano I am here:

What is Nanowrimo?

From the website:

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing.

On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30.

Valuing enthusiasm, determination, and a deadline, NaNoWriMo is for anyone who has ever thought about writing a novel.

No comments