Review of Ant-Man

Review of Ant-Man


Oh, I love superhero movies but for some reason I avoided Ant-Man... I mean he's not Thor. He's not Captain America, how can an ant be a superhero... But omg, I loved this film... Funny and the special effects were awesome (not least of which was making Michael Douglas look younger. Lol.) 

And the guy who played the lead, Paul Rudd, was just awesome. Kind of rough around the edges in a pretty way... And the female lead was strong as well... 

Two regrets... The first is the end last minute of the movie and if you've seen it you'll know what I mean... Yes to what? 

And the other regret is that I didn't see it in the cinema... Shame... 








RJ assistant here. RJ asked me to find a photo of Paul Rudd. Does this one make him look pretty in a rough kind of way?



2 comments

  1. Love Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas. I think both are really good actors. I've preordered Antman and can't wait for release day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Paul Rudd (I don't get out much), but I agree he's VERY pretty. :-)

    ReplyDelete