Valentine Delights Author: George Loveland

Valentine Delights

Love Lane Books presents Valentine Delights, a collection of short stories celebrating love. 


Love Lane | All Romance

Up in the Air by George Loveland


Flight Attendant Daniel thought that he was just swapping his flight to save his friend’s job. What he didn’t expect was that fate had other ideas, and he would find himself falling for the blue eyed passenger sitting in 14D.






Leading into working on this story, I had only had one novel beta read, and got some great feedback on how to structure and work with the story. However, the actual publishing process was probably a lot more involved than I thought. At first, I was really embarrassed about the spelling mistakes and use of grammar that I had initially sent in. Even though I had read and re-read everything before submission, it was amazing to see what I had missed. I actually really loved getting the edits back, I felt that they made my story stronger and read better, so it wasn't as tiresome as I thought it would have been. I don't know if I would feel the same with a full length novel though!


The cover art is fantastic, and as soon as I received it, I loved it and showed it off to everyone. I am very excited to be a part of this anthology, and I am looking forward to reading it and the other authors that have contributed

All about George

Website: www.georgeloveland.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/gloveland9 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/GeorgeLoveland9 

Bio: George has had people talking in his head for quite a while, and has finally decided to shut them up by writing the stories that they have wanted him to tell.  Haven’t spent years as a reader of mm fiction and romance, he is finally taking the plunge and writing himself.

No comments