Ask RJ: Is there an RJ Clone?


My favorite MEME
Jay Northcote asked: How do you have time to blog, and answer questions and find cute memes of Ryan and bears, and still write a book a month? WHAT IS YOUR SECRET? I think you've worked out how to clone yourself. It's the only possible solution. Exactly how many Rj Scotts are there, hmmmm?

LOL Jay, there is only one of me. I do have a PA now to help me out with some of the admin stuff, but new writing, new blogs etc, is all me.

I don't know that I have a secret. It just happens.

That is a boring answer right?

Hmmm... so... I love what I do. I love writing, i am motivated by my writing, and some people like my writing. Enough people that means I can now be a full time writer. So there is that. I am working sometimes 10-12 hours a day, but not all in one go. I may do an hour before Matt gets up for school, 6 hours when he as school... a couple hours when he is home if I can, and then I will do things like answer emails etc in the evening when watching TV.

Luckily hubby is incredibly supportive.

And finding memes? I just type in *cute bear meme* and press enter into Google... LOL... that is the EASY bit!

No comments