- 28 October 2016 - The Code (MF), Ice Dragons Hockey #1
- 15 November 2016 - Snow & Secrets (MM), Stanford Creek #3
- 1 December 2016 - Ein Weihnachtswunder (The Christmas Throwaway - German Translation)
- 7 December 2016 - Snow in Montana (MM, Montana #4
- 14 December 2016 - The Road To Frosty Hollow (MM, with Meredith Russell)
- 31 January 2017 - Ghost (MM), Sanctuary #9
- Montana Series Family Tree
- The Code (Ice Dragons #1) Paperback
- All Romance Ebooks Focus on Men In Uniform
- A typical writing day for RJ
- The Heart Of Texas - Jack
- Staying in control and celebrating your wordcounts.
Alpha Hero Month
- Ethan Allens - The Rancher's Son (Montana #2)
- Riley & Jack - The Heart of Texas (Texas #1)
- Viktor Zavodny - A Reason To Stay (Heroes #1)
- Nic Valentinov - Guarding Morgan (Sanctuary #1)
Interviewed by Carter Quinn Books, you can see what I had to say here.
Snow In Montana (Montana #4)
Jordan Darby is known as the King of Christmas. The star of eight made-for-TV Christmas movies, the leading man who always gets his girl. Filming at Crooked Tree Ranch in Montana, in the ice and snow, Jordan is fighting to make a go of his new company and dealing with fears of exposure over one huge secret. After all, who the hell would buy into him being a romantic straight lead if rumors about him being gay were proven to be true?
Sheriff Ryan Carter is advising on the new movie being made at Crooked Tree. He hoped this would be one day of work and nothing more. Until, that is, he meets the hero. But while Jordan is sexy, he’s also very much stuck in the closet—everything that Ryan doesn’t need in his life. And then lust becomes part of the equation, and Ryan’s quiet life is thrown into turmoil.
Their story unfolds against the chaos that overtakes the ranch, with Adam regaining memories that terrify him and make him look at Justin differently, and Justin leaving the ranch to make things right. Only through trusting in love and friendship can Justin and Adam learn to look to the future instead of letting the past destroy everything. But will they ever see clearly enough to do that? And will Crooked Tree Ranch settle back into its usual Montana tranquility?
Add to Goodreads
The Road To Frosty Hollow (with Meredith Russell)
Former Marine Nick Sheridan is at a crossroads. With his entire life ahead of him he struggles to find direction and his place in the world. Car sharing to get home for his sister’s Christmas wedding seems like a good idea at first. Spending the time with the man he kissed and left years before, maybe not so much.
Cameron Bennett lost most of his teenage years to cancer and he now lives every day to the fullest. He decides to drive from Seattle to Vermont for his best friend’s wedding and capture moments of it on film. He hadn’t planned on car sharing with the man who kissed him ten years ago, but somehow he ends up with a brooding Nick by his side.
Along the way, the men learn that sometimes life plans mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Love can be found in the most unexpected of ways, and facing your demons head on is sometimes the only way to live.
Add to Goodreads