5 chocolate dipped strawberries for The Christmas Throwaway


The story is everything that I wanted in my Christmas read. Good people that do good things – nothing over the top – nothing unbelievable just a simple story about an act of kindness from a wonderful family. Huge kudos to RJ for keeping it real – this is a Christmas story first and foremost– not an erotic romance.

The romance comes much later in the story but well worth the wait. If you believe there are good people in the world and you want to read a Christmas story that just leaves you with a happy feeling in your heart then I strongly suggest that you pick RJ Scott’s The Christmas Throwaway.

5 chocolate dipped strawberries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Read More

2 comments

  1. I loved this story the first time I read it and each and every time I've read it since. If you don't read it for Christmas, put it on your list. It's just not a Christmas story. It made me laugh, smile, cry, think and wish. It ever a book should be made into a movie - this one is it. It deserves a wide audience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know you enjoyed it... This is a lovely comment to leave me... HUGS HARD and Happy Christmas... RJ xxxxxxx

      Delete