Undercover Lovers book blast reviews


Xtreme Delusions 5/5 - I love Kyle and Ross

This book more than fulfilled my expectations for Kyle and Ross’s story. The setting was perfect – a picturesque inn – and having them pose as a married couple? Perfect. R.J. Scott crafted a wonderful story with romance, suspense and a near tragedy. It was well worth the wait!


Making it Happen - 4.5/5 Undercover Lovers kept me riveted to the pages and was a 4.5-star read for me.

 Besides the evolution of Ross and Kyle's relationship, there's the matter of the man they are watching and keeping safe.  For the most part during the story, things are pretty calm on that front, but when the situation goes awry, we get a nice dose of drama and suspense.  I expected it, and the story pretty much pointed toward this happening, but it was still intriguing to read and really enjoyable.

The author is making it hard for me to choose a favorite in this series...but that's a good thing because it means I'm really enjoying every single story.  ...  Fans of the series will be cheering for Ross and Kyle's story

Bookaholics not so anonymous 4/5 - This, along with another of her series, has made RJ Scott one of my newest go-to authors and I'm already looking forward to reading whatever's up next

Aside from waiting for when and how Kyle and Ross would finally confess their feelings for one another, the case they were handling was intriguing, especially since there weren't really any clear-cut people to suspect. I think this was actually the first time wherein I wasn't entirely sure who I could nail down as the person I believed was the bad guy, so kudos to RJ Scott for keeping the mystery going from start to finish.


United Indie Book Blog 4/5 - [Ross and Kyle] became some of my favorite characters of the bodyguard Inc. characters.

This is a story of intrigue, love, and finally finding happiness and peace when hope for that was lost. Kyle and Ross story is funny and entertaining.


Bayou Book Junkie 5/5 - From the moment I started reading this series, Kyle and Ross fascinated me and I almost couldn't wait to read their story.

I loved this book! This has been my favorite in the series so far. Fast-paced, magnificently written, with complex tridimensional characters that I adored. I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about Ross judging by the first three books, but he won me over big time and Kyle was just amazing. Together they were dynamite and their chemistry was out of this world!




Busy Bumblebee Book Reviews 4/5 - to follow...


Jen's Corner Spot 4/5 - Super exciting and full of drama at all times.

From the beginning stand off between old bodyguard and new bodyguard you will not want to stop reading and I believe you will love these guys just as much as I did. Overall I'm rating this one in at four stars!! I cannot wait to read the next one!!!


Wicked Babes Blog 5/5 - I loved them both from the first pages of this book.

I love Ross and Kyle. Ross is funny with the best form of OCD..lol


Sexy Erotic Xciting 5/5 - Sensual and sexy, RJ Scott delivers another winner in the Bodyguards Inc. series.

Ms. Scott quickly catapulted us into a world of intrigue and tension as Kyle and Ross danced around their undercover married status, putting on lovey-dovey airs while staying close to their mark Paul, aka Marcus.


LaQuette 5/5 - Ross and Kyle together has been something we've been waiting for since the very first book.

There are suspenseful elements to this book, but the truth is, the real story, is the discovery of love between two people who failed to see what was waiting right in front of them all along.


Foxylutely Books 5/5 - What I like about RJ Scott’s stories is the slow and gradually build-up of love and trust.

The romance aspect and revealing of feelings (and the hot stuff!) doesn’t hit until maybe half way through the book and I liked that it happened that way.


Diverse Readers - It was exciting, beautiful, tense, everything the realization you both want the same thing should be.

It was well worth the wait, and it had suspense thrown in there too. It pretty much has it all. Great book. Great series.


Books to Read 4/5 - I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did as a first time reader.

This was the first book in the series that I've read but I will be reading the rest in no time soon. I really enjoyed the story and the characters.








No comments