Fantastic first reviews in for Snow in Montana

I am absolutely blown away by the wonderful first reviews I've received for Snow In Montana. Everyone mentions the families and the romance, and revisiting with Adam and Justin.

A couple of people have asked me about a book 5... there will definitely be a book 5 - coming Summer 2017 :)

Here are a selection of the reviews the book has received so far:

USA Today - "....I love all of the characters who are brought together to protect, love and solve the mystery surrounding Justin and Adam. I’m so crazy about the Sullivans, Allens, Strachans, Todds, Carters and now the Darbys that it feels like I have met them and know their personalities. I recommend this series and the newest book in particular. Settle in your favorite reading chair with a cup of hot cocoa or wassail and prepare to be highly entertained. Again....."


Dog Eared Daydreams - 5/5 - "....I loved how we got a new love story while having the rest of the couples' stories come full circle. There's a short story, aptly title Montana Short Story, that's available for free on the author's website and I think it serves quite well as a prologue to Snow in Montana. Ryan and Jordan's romance wasn't angst-ridden--which I appreciated, what with Christmas just a less than three weeks away--and I liked that there wasn't all this unnecessary drama when Jordan's sexuality came to light. Aside from romantic love and acceptance, the always present series theme of family and friendship remains at the forefront of this fourth and maybe final novel, which are all part and parcel of why I've fallen in love with these men and each of their heartwarming stories. Snow in Montana receives five stars...."


Bayou Book Junkie - 5/5 - "....There was a lot packed into these pages that made me simultaneously want to keep reading and take a break! It's packed full of love, fighting, drama and friendship. I really liked Ryan's brother's and I really hope as this series continues that I get to see them find the rest of the guy's HEA, especially Saul's!...."


Archaeolibrarian - 5/5 - "....Snow in Montana is not a Christmas book, but it holds all the feel-good factors that you can get at this time of year. I say it's not a Christmas book as although the story starts with a Christmas Romance Film being made, the story actually takes place throughout the year. This is book 4 in the series, and as such, I would highly recommend that you read the previous 3 books, simply because they are absolutely brilliant, and you will also get the most out of them...."


Xtreme Delusions - 5/5 - "....If you’ve read the other Montana books you will absolutely not want to miss this one. If you haven’t read the others I highly recommend them as they are very compelling reads with interesting and complicated characters...."


Making it happen - "....Snow in Montana was an excellent, 5-star read for me, and I do highly recommend it.  I do strongly recommend that it be read as part of the series in order as there is a lot that goes on in this story that builds on everything that came in the first three books of the series.  If you're a fan of the series, you DO NOT want to miss this one.  If you haven't started the series yet, you're really missing out on an amazing group of characters!  This is one of my favorite M/M romance series, and it is meant for readers 18+ for adult language and M/M sexual content...."

Montana Series

Book 1 - Crooked Tree Ranch
Book 2 - The Rancher's Son
Book 3 - A Cowboy's Home
Book 4 - Snow in Montana

Buy Links

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK)Kobo | Smashwords

No comments