Other much nicer news... eXtasy, Total E-bound and Love Lane books

First off, a HUGE sorry to everyone for the blog posts about you-know-who...

I appreciate that some of you will not want to know what is happening and for that I send you BIG HUGS and SMOOCHES...

I will be posting something every time a new drama arises but it is more a way of me documenting what is happening now than a plea for support.

Every single one of you who have emailed me, posted blogs, or contacted me on Facebook, have made this journey easier.

Authors often say their readers are the best, but they're wrong. My readers are the best ones...

Normal service will resume soon, I promise...

So, in other news...


oOo


eXtasy

I had an email from All Romance E-Books to say that The Vampire Contract from eXtasy Books had just hit the Allromance.com Bestseller List! Link to book at ARe. I don't know how long it will last on there, but I was so excited to receive the news. VC was a whole new departure for me into the realms of Werewolves and Vampires and I enjoyed every minute of it!

I'm just polishing off The Guilty Werewolf, which should be at eXtasy 1 April ... watch this space for news...

Total E-Bound

Moments is available to buy with the new cover and it has been re-edited. I love this book. It was my second ever book and just ticks every one of my kinks, Hollywood bad boy, misunderstood hero, romance, realisation, family... sighs... just love it.

You can buy the book direct from TEB.

The second book in the End Street Detective Agency with the awesome Amber Kell (she paid me to say that!) is up and ready for pre-order. 

The Case Of The Wicked Wolf has our heroes, Sam and Bob, tracking down the missing wolf girl and becoming embroiled in sinister plots that cause paranormals to land smack in the middle of poor Sam's world. 

Book two charts the love between Hartman Hunter, Alpha of his pack and father to the missing girl. 

When his ex lover, demon Danjal becomes his only hope in the search for Shelby, Hartman has to face his past and hope he can build a future.

The Teacher and The Soldier is available to pre-order and is available to download 25 March from TEB. I am so excited for you to read this. 

I had a lot of lovely comments about The Fireman And The Cop and can not wait to see what you think of Teacher/Soldier

Love Lane Books

Coming very very soon is *Under The Sun* written with Meredith Russell and is book 2 in our Sapphire Cay series. Follow the story of Jamie and Edward and their love on the golden sands of the Cay. Read more here.

My own imprint is going well and I have wonderful new cover art for paperbacks such as The Heart Of Texas, from Meredith Russell, and The Christmas Throwaway, from Bitter Grace Art.

Yesterday I received gorgeous art from Bitter Grace for Sanctuary 3 - Face Value - Beckett and Kayden's story. I'll be updating Amazon and ARe etc as soon as I can.

To read more about Face Value and an excerpt please follow this link.

10 comments

  1. Go, Rj, Go, Go, Go

    Great news all around....

    Looks like I've got some books to preorder, buy, and read....

    Take care and be well
    Frank
    Indianapolis, IN, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the news update. I have all books that can be pre ordered ordered.lol

    Cinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*

    Fabulous news! Keep it up. :D

    Smiles,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already read (and loved) Moments a few months ago, but I was wondering if it's worth buying the new re-edited version as well?

    I also think I need to take a moment and go through all of your recent releases and figure out what I still have to buy. I've been so lazy lately. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moments hasnt changed a lot... :)

      I am so pleased you loved it... HUGS XXXX

      Delete
  5. Beautiful new cover for Face Value!!! This is the one missing in my collection - I mixed up the chronological order and bought 4 and 5 first. Then I decided to wait for the new cover since the placeholder was a bit bleak :-) Now I can finally enjoy the rest of this wonderful series! Didn't want to read them out of order!

    Looking forward to the other new arrivals!

    I'm glad to hear Silver paid you at least a percentage of your royalities! Hopefully you will get the rest too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished The Teacher and the Soldier, and I really enjoyed it! My one complaint is that it should have been longer!

    ReplyDelete