Autusm Blog Hop - Day #15 & RJ's Competition Winner Annoucement

I am running a two week blog hop where fifty authors and bloggers are offering, facts, stories, and great prizes...

Day 15... The final day!

Ellen Cross - Romance on the Wild Side eBook copy of "Paws, Claws, and their Triple-F

EM Lynley $25 GC to Amazon, ARE, B&N or Dreamspinner Press (winner's choice) contest ends April 18 

Winner of RJ Scott competition:

And the winner of the RJ Scott six months of books competition was drawn as number 30 in my randomised list by none other than Matthew himself...

The winner on the Welcome To Holland post is:

BJ Williams, who said:

Wonderful article. My work colleague's little boy is autistic but a gentler happier child I've yet to meet. I will definitely show his mum your blog post on Welcome to Holland I'm sure it will help the family enormously.


1 comment