Necropolis (Whyborne & Griffin #4), Jordan L Hawk - 5/5

Introverted scholar Percival Endicott Whyborne has spent the last few months watching his lover, Griffin Flaherty, come to terms with the rejection of his adoptive family. So when an urgent telegram from Christine summons them to Egypt, Whyborne is reluctant to risk the fragile peace they've established. Until, that is, a man who seems as much animal as human tries to murder Whyborne in the museum.

Amidst the ancient ruins of the Pharaohs, they must join Christine and face betrayal, murder, and a legendary sorceress risen from the dead. In the forge of the desert heat, the trio will either face their fears and stand together—or shatter the bonds between them forever.

Review 5/5

I've read all the other W&G books over the last month or so and when I was offered an early release copy of this I fell on like a pack of ravenous dogs on a steak. So many twists and turns and I had one moment where I actually emailed the author... poor Jordan...

Loved this book so much. Percival thinking things he shouldn't and having Griffin put his straight had me aaaahhhing at the story. God, these two are so in love. I read it in one sitting and as usual I was not left disappointed. Love the mystery and the Egypt links, just everything about the story. Christine, I envy her, I want her adventures. Jordan can not write these books fast enough for me. But, I also want SPECTR books as well... ROFL

Note

I haven't read Remnant which is a co-authored story from Hawk & KJ Charles. This takes place before Necropolis BUT there is NO reason you HAVE to read that one... except... you should... it's FREE.... and it's here - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/404000 and I am downloading it now... 

Buy Links

No comments