The Gallows Tree - Sale, discounted price


I've decided to put some of my first books *my blasts from the past* out on sale. Just for a few days at a time giving anyone new to RJ Scott a way of trying my writing with only a small outlay.

The first one is The Gallows Tree, originally written in 2011 the book was with another publisher but was one of the books I took back and self published as soon as I could.

For just one week from 31 October I have lowered the price of this to 99c. The timing of it being Halloween is perfect as although this book is a contemporary love story it also has a ghost story line.

Hope you enjoy...


Buy Links


The lower price is available from: Love Lane Books, Amazon UK & Amazon US (and other Amazons), and All Romance


The Book


Cody Garret is only just finding his way after an abusive relationship ended with his ex in prison. Coming to England to restore Mill Cottage is his way of running so he has time to heal. His goal is simple-hire a company to help make the mill cottage saleable then go back to the States.

What he doesn't count on is meeting Sebastian Toulson-Brown, the brother of his contractor and the man who may be able to show him he can stop running.

But first Cody and Sebastian must deal with the ghosts of lost loves and the destinies that are woven into the story of the mill and the sycamore trees that stand on its land, one of which might be the gallows tree.

For buy links, reviews and excerpts click HERE


2 comments

  1. This is great. I bought and read The Gallows Tree. It was fantastic! I hope I'm reading it right and you're going to be doing this same sale with some of your older books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely... The next one is quite soon, this friday in fact, Fire book 1, Kian... Then the next one will be in the new year... RJ

    ReplyDelete