And a selection of questions that the authors above select from...
- What inspires you?
- Where do you get your ideas for sex scenes? Porn? LGBT friends? Personal experience?
- How do you manage to come up with such detailed backgrounds, not just the characters, but the worlds too?
- What made you decide to start writing? What was your personal "kick-off"?
- Tetley's or PG Tips?
- How do you keep your stories "organized"? I mean, remembering side characters, visuals, background stories, connections...
- What is the best and the worst thing about being an author who writes in the m/m genre?
- Favourite position in your books you've always wanted to try?
- Is there a solution to global warming?
- Do you take a notepad with you wherever you go?
- What do YOU like to read? How do you find satisfying reading stuff, when you have whole worlds in your head? Do you read completely different genres, or do you read m/m? And can you even do that without thinking at some point that you could do better?
- Do you take notes all the time on your ideas, and how do you keep them organized into story ideas? Do the ideas cross over from one book to another (i.e. you have an idea for a book, then as you're writing the book, you don't use that idea, but use it in another book), and how do you keep track of that?
- How do you keep everything straight? Especially when you have characters from different books fighting for attention.
- What are some of your plans for future books, plot lines etc...
- What inspires you?
- Who are some of your favorite authors, and what are your favourite plot lines?
- Character development is important to me when I read. I am always curious whether characters are based on people the author knows and research, or if they are based are pure fiction.
- Do you ever compare yourself to other authors and feel like you're lacking and if so how do you overcome that feeling of being not good enough?
- Do you have a difficult time getting into the different characters heads when they're arguing and trying to see both points of view or not take sides when you love them both? Do you take a lot of ideas from your own personal life and experiences?
- What inspires you to write?
- How do you feel when it comes time to end the story? Sad? Happy? Relieved?